The Community Foundation administers multiple scholarship funds, all started by caring donors who are passionate about helping others attain higher education credentials. Over $600,000 is distributed by the Community Foundation every year to help students meet their higher education goals.
2014 Scholarship Deadlines
- November 1, 2013: Scholarship applications become available on our online scholarship system.
- January 8, 2014: Iowa/Illinois Regional Auto Show Scholarship Applications due.
- February 15, 2014: All other scholarship applications are due via our online scholarship system. Paper applications will not be accepted.
- February 28, 2014: Supplemental material submitted separately, such as letters of recommendation and transcripts, must be received by the Community Foundation.
- April 2014: Scholarship Committee meets to evaluate applications and select recipients.
- Mid-May 2014: Scholarship recipients notified by mail.
- Late May to Mid-July 2014: Scholarship recipients submit Student Information Sheet included with their award notification.
- Late July to Early August 2014: Scholarship checks are sent to the educational institutions.
Login to our online scholarship system by clicking here. If this is your first visit, you will be prompted to create a new user account and password. Before applying, we encourage you to do the following three things:
- Visit the FAQs about our scholarships.
- Review all scholarship listings, as each has different requirements.
- So that you don't miss any important communication from us, add these two email addresses to your email contact lists:
- email@example.com - Automated emails from the online scholarship system will come from this address. (Do not send email to this address.)
- firstname.lastname@example.org - You may email us at this address with questions and supplemental materials.
If you have additional questions please call us at 563-326-2840 or email email@example.com.